Who am I?
Hi, my name is Jakub and I'm from the Czech Republic (you've heard about Europe, haven't you?). I would describe myself as an underground addict, if there's a hole into the ground somewhere, I was most likely already in there to take a look. Aside from this deviation, I'm also an embedded software developer, electronic engineer (I mean I have an engineering diploma from a university), linux sysadmin, etc.
I'm into sci-fi books, horses, biking, flying, climbing, diving, hiking, old motorbikes,... Name a hobby and you can be sure I at least thought about doing it before.
- Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Engineering degree
- Bender Robotics, s.r.o - Embedded developer and system administrator
- Red Hat Czech, s.r.o - Associate System Administrator
- RedHat Certified Architect Level II
- RedHat Certified Engineer
- RedHat Certified System Administrator
- PHP (haven't used it for a while)
- Kotlin (with basic Android ecosystem knowledge)
- Microchip PIC16 assembly
- Eagle, KiCad
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (6, 7, 8)
- Git, SVN
- Czech - mother tongue
- English - B2
- Russian - basics